Melissa McCarthy recently sat down with Vanity Fair to take a lie detector test for absolutely no reason and per the usual, she was hilarious. While I don’t want to give too much away, she did say a number of hilarious things throughout the non-legally binding test.
13 Random Things Melissa McCarthy Said While Taking a Lie Detector Test:
- It’s a real boob smasher.
- It’s not a trick question thing.
- Can I just try? I’m a hundred years old.
- I’m a man.
- I’m a 100-year-old man.
- What do you call a pile of kittens? A meow-tain.
- It got squiggly!
- I drank an incredible amount of very low-quality red wine and smoked Pall Malls all night and threw up.
- I was told I was not the ‘neighbor type’ and I was like, ‘I am a neighbor.’
- Sure! Why not? Are they good for each other? (Re: Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson)
- That was a real shame spiral.
- I’ve thrown some signs.
- They’re moving and they’re not moving! There’s one that’s really against me.