Most of us can agree that Kelly Clarkson can sing just about anything. If she picked up the phone book and sang the names, it would be something to behold. The 37-year-old phenom is showing us just how good she is at any genre.
[RELATED: Kelly Clarkson’s New Talk Show Doesn’t Disappoint With Surprises, Games and Jennifer Garner]
On her very own talk show, The Kelly Clarkson Show, Kelly created a segment titled “Kellyoke,” where she opens the shows singing covers of some of our favorite hits. While the popular singer has about 30 or so coves under her belt, One Country culled through the performances picking our 10 favorites.
Here they are. Enjoy.
1. “I Put A Spell On You” by Screamin’ Jay Hawkins
2. “Lips Are Movin” by Meghan Trainor
3. “9 to 5” by Dolly Parton
4. “Bad Romance” by Lady Gaga
5. “Think” by Aretha Franklin
6. “Express Yourself” by Madonna
7. “Why Haven’t I Heard From You” by Reba McEntire
8. “Wrecking Ball” by Miley Cyrus
9. “If I Could Turn Back Time” by Cher
10. “Alone” by Heart