Have you ever tried to pull off a makeup look that was stunning on your best friend but looked awful on you? No need to worry, it most likely was because your face shape is completely different. And every shape has different things that need to be accented and down played in order for a girl to look her very best.
3 Easy Makeup Tips for Every Face Shape:
If you have a taller forehead, a narrow chin and if your face is longer than it is wide, congratulations! You’re an oval.
1. Keep your eyebrows soft with a slight angle.
2. Your eyes or your lips can be highlighted, just not both at the same time.
3. Apply bronzer along your hairline and right under your cheekbones to accenuate that gorgeous bone structure.
If your face is equal in height and width with the widest point being your cheekbones, you have a round face.
1. A highly-arched brow will enlongate a circle-shaped face.
2. Sheer lips will have a slimming effect. Pale skin looks great with sheer nude, pinks and peaches, while darker tones look fabulous with sheer browns and plums.
3. Apply bronzer to the side of your face from your forehead to your chin to create the illusion of a slimmer face.
If your forehead and jaw are equal in width, you have a square face. More often than not, a person with a square face will have an angular jawline.
1. Balance the angles by softly angling your eyebrows. The more angular your jawline, the more angular your brow should be.
2. Highlight those gorgeous lips with bright, bold color.
3. A hint of bronzer at your temples and on each side of your chin to soften your angles.
If your face is equal in width at the forehead and cheeks, but a narrow jaw and chin, you have a heart-shaped face.
1. Keep those brows thick with a lower arch to help balance your chin.
2. Red lips the delicate shape of a heart-shaped face is an instant classic.
3. Use your bronzer to create a large “C” from the forehead to your under your cheekbones to help balance the width.
What tips do you have for your face shape?
Image Source: Big Stock