Who doesn’t love a good themed shot recipe? Whether it’s your birthday or you’re throwing a celebration for a friend, these shots need to make an appearance! They only require 4 ingredients and you can dress them up with sprinkles and toppings as you’d like!
How To Make Birthday Cake Shots:
- 1/2 oz. cake vodka
- 1/2 oz. white chocolate liqueur
- Whipped cream, for topping
- Rainbow sprinkles, for topping
- Combine vodka and chocolate liqueur in a shot glass.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkles.
- Serve and enjoy!