I love using my Crock-Pot or slow cooker during the cold months, and this recipe has me wanting to make everything I possibly can with meatballs. From meatball subs to spaghetti and meatballs (or to just eating meatballs with a toothpick), this recipe should be your go-to!
How To Make Easy Meatballs in Your Slow Cooker:
- 1.5 lbs ground beef
- 1 1/4 cups Italian bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 28 oz. jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 16 oz. can crushed tomatoes
- 1 14.25 oz. can tomato puree
- Mix ground beef, bread crumbs, parsley, onion, garlic, and the egg in a bowl.
- Shape the meat mixture into 16 meatballs.
- Add spaghetti sauce, crushed tomatoes, and tomato puree in your slow cooker, then add the meatballs.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.