Joanna Gaines is so much more than a designer and decorator! As it turns out, Joanna is pretty handy in the kitchen, too. In fact, Chip and Joanna opened their very own restaurant in Waco, Texas, where they’ll be serving some of their family-favorite meals.
Joanna’s banana bread recipe is easy to make and is perfect for an on-the-go breakfast or a late night sweet. Serve it up warm with a little butter on top and you have perfection!
Joanna Gaines’ Easy Banana Bread Recipe:
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 stick of butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 4 bananas, mashed (very ripe)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Cream butter, vanilla and sugar in a bowl.
- Add eggs and mashed bananas.
- Mix in remaining ingredients, then pour into a 9×13 baking pan, greased.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.