If there are two things I love in this world, it’s red wine and chocolate. When combined, the two can arguably solve any problem and remedy any broken heart. Enjoy a glass or two of this sweet drink while you cozy up by the fire this winter!
How To Make Crock-Pot Red Wine Hot Cocoa:
- 2 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 6 cups milk (whole)
- 1 bottle of red wine
- Toasted marshmallows
- Chocolate shavings or sprinkles
- Combine all ingredients (except for marshmallows and shavings) in a Crock-Pot or slow cooker.
- Stir and cook on high for an hour, continuing to stir every 20 minutes.
- Ladle into mugs and top with marshmallows and shavings.