In the winter months, I like using my Crock-Pot as much as possible. I love how easy it is to let a meal sit and cook while you do other things, and I love how it fills up your house with the smell of home-cooked goodness.
This slow-cooker pizza recipe is super easy to make and cooks for about 3-4 hours. You can dress up the toppings however you’d like, and it’s sure to be a hit (especially with the kids!)
Slow-Cooker Pizza Recipe:
- 1 lb. pizza dough
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1/2 cup pepperoni slices
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Pinch of red pepper
- 1 tsp. parsley
- Cooking spray
- Spray the bottom and sides of your slow cooker or Crock-Pot with a non-stick cooking spray or a non-stick Crock-Pot liner.
- Press the pizza dough firmly into the slow cooker until the bottom of the slow cooker is covered and the dough reaches all edges of the pot.
- Spoon the pizza sauce over the top of the dough, leaving a 1-inch crust around the edge. Top with cheese, pepperoni and other spices.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until the cheese is melted and the crust is golden.
- Remove the lid and let the pizza cool for 5 minutes, then remove from the slow cooker. Garnish with parsley and enjoy!