I think we can all agree that there are few things better in life than an ice cold glass of sweet tea. In fact, spiking it is just about the only thing you could do to make it better.
This “Fixer-Upper” inspired recipe is easy and quick to make– and it’s perfect for whipping up the next time you’re watching Chip and Jo, or the next time you want to avoid doing projects around your house. The choice is yours!
How To Make Magnolia-Inspired Spiked Peach Sweet Tea:
- 4 c. sweet tea (a 32-ounce bottle works)
- 1 3/4 cups tequila
- 1 1/4 cups peach schnapps
- 1 bag frozen peach slices
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Combine sweet tea, tequila and schnapps in a pitcher and stir.
- Fill glasses with frozen peach slices.
- Top with iced tea and garnish with a lemon slice!