Remember in “Inception” when that group of cyber criminals were trying to implant an idea in a businessman’s mind by going several layers deep into his dreams? Yeah, I didn’t understand that movie either. But, the idea of implanting a cookie inside of another cookie might be the best idea in history (my apologies to Christopher Nolan). Having one bite of these delicious treats will have you both in sweetness-heaven and also pondering has science gone too far this time? They’re that good.
- 2 sticks of room-temperature butter
- 3/4 cups light brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 3 cups of flour
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 10 oz chocolate chips
- 1 package of Oreos (double stuff–this is America.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix the butter and sugars, making sure they’re combined. Then, add vanilla and eggs.
- In a bowl, mix flour, salt, and baking soda. Add them to the mixture above slowly. Then add chocolate chips.
- Scoop some dough and place on either side of your Oreo. Cupping this in your hands, you’ll want to seal the Oreo inside the dough.
- Place them on some parchment paper and bake for 10 minutes or so.
- Let them cool, and serve with milk.