There’s just something about ’90s country music and the fact that you could call everyone a redneck or a trashy woman and no one was offended. Even when people listen to it today they aren’t offended.
And the videos? Oh, the videos were even better.
9 Kind of Trashy ’90s Country Music Videos We Can’t Stop Watching:
1. “Trashy Women” // Confederate Railroad
Well, they say that opposites attract, well I don’t agree
I want a woman just as tacky as me
Yeah, I like my women just a little on the trashy side.
2. “Country Club” // Travis Tritt
I do my drink-in from a dixie cup
Yea I’m a bona-fide dancin’ fool
I shoot a mighty mean game of pool
At any honky-tonk or roadside pub
I’m a member of a country club
3. “Some Girls Do” // Sawyer Brown
Well, I ain’t first class but I ain’t white trash.
I’m wild and a little crazy too.
4. “A Little Less Talk and A Lot More Action” // Toby Keith
A little less talk
If you please
A lot more loving
Is what I need
Let’s get on down
To the main attraction
With a little less talk
And a lot more action
5. “Queen of My Double Wide Trailer” // Sammy Kershaw
I whispered honey let’s just go on home
And have some onion rings and watch TV
6. “Daddy’s Money” // Ricochet
Country as a turnip green
She’s got her daddy’s money
Her mama’s good looks
And look who’s lookin’ at me
7. “Kiss This” // Aaron Tippin
Why don’t you kiss, kiss this!
And I don’t mean on my rosy red lips
8. “Rock My World (Little Country Girl)” // Brooks & Dunn
All the other girls in school they give her dirty looks
She got an “A” in math and never cracked a book
Sure looks good in her denim and pearls
Rock my world little country girl
9. “All My Rowdy Friends Are Coming Over Tonight” // Hank Williams Jr.
(Technically, from 1983, but the trashiest video ever, maybe.)
Lord, it’s hard to be a bachelor man
I got girls that can cook, I got girls that can clean
I got girls that can do anything in between
I got to get ready, make everything right
Cause all my rowdy friends are comin over tonight