Language is at again! In the ever-evolving world of all things, the Oxford Dictionaries recently announced the newest list of words added to its big book of words. Now, the Oxford Dictionaries is a little more casual than the Oxford English Dictionary, but still— a dictionary is a dictionary.
So, what are some of these new fangled words added to the book of real words?
NBD. Fangirl. Awesomesauce. Hangry. Rly. Mic drop.
Upon the realization that a high school student can now put NBD in a paper, we decided there are a few more words that should be added, you know country (music) words.
6 More Words We Would Add to the Oxford Dictionaries:
[shoo g-er] [shey-ker]
1. A pretty girl’s butt.
Most commonly heard in Florida Georgia Line’s hit, “Get Your Shine On.”
2. Honky Tonk Badonkadonk
[hong-kee] [tongk] [buh-don-kee-dongk]
1. A girl’s butt in a bar, usually a bar playing country music.
Most commonly heard in the mostly terrible, but widely accepted song, “Honky Tonk Badonkadonk.”
3. Good Good
[goo d] [goo d]
1. Most excellent; so excellent it has to be said twice.
Most commonly used a compliment by Florida Georgia Line fans.
4. Dime Store Cowgirl
[dahym] [stawr, stohr] [kou-gurl]
1. A simple, yet variety-filled woman who displays the characteristics of a traditional cowgirl.
Most commonly used as a way to describe Kacey Musgraves.
5. Randa Rita
1. A cocktail containing a mixture of lemon-lime soda, Crystal Light and rum.
Invented and made famous by Miranda Lambert.
6. Redneck Crazy
1. A person about to get their pissed off on. One who usually throws empty beer cans around.
This elusive class of crazy was introduced to the world by Tyler Farr in 2013.
Image Source: BigStock