When Carrie Underwood announced her fifth studio album would be entitled, Storyteller— she meant it. The album’s lead single, “Smoke Break” is the narrative of the hard-working American just trying to make it through the daily grind and from the looks of it the rest of her album is going to be one fun, long-winding narrative voiced by country music’s greatest voice.
Carrie took to Instagram to reveal the track listing for the project like one a true storyteller would.
To check out all the stories for the album visit Carrie’s Instagram feed.
A complete Storyteller track listing, with writer and producer credits:
- “Renegade Runaway” (Carrie Underwood/Chris DeStefano/Hillary Lindsey)
- “Dirty Laundry” (Zach Crowell/Ashley Gorley/Hillary Lindsey)
- “Church Bells” (Zach Crowell/Brett James/Hillary Lindsey)
- “Heartbeat” (Carrie Underwood/Zach Crowell/Ashley Gorley)
- “Smoke Break” (Carrie Underwood/Chris DeStefano/Hillary Lindsey)
- “Choctaw County Affair” (Jason White)
- “Like I’ll Never Love You Again” (Hillary Lindsey/Lori McKenna/Liz Rose)
- “Chaser” (Carrie Underwood/Mike Elizondo/Hillary Lindsey)
- “Relapse” (Ben Caver/Sara Haze/Brett James)
- “Clock Don’t Stop” (Blair Daly/Chris DeStefano/Hillary Lindsey)
- “The Girl You Think I Am” (Carrie Underwood/David Hodges/Hillary Lindsey)
- “Mexico” (Kathleen Higgins/Jamie Moore/Derrick Adam Southerland)
- “What I Never Knew I Always Wanted” (Carrie Underwood/Brett James/Hillary Lindsey)
Image Source: Sony, Instagram